With the optional demountable tanks, Duraquip has a range of stainless steel tanks that are interchangeable with tipper bowls you can keep your chassis on the road all year round!
This concept is embraced by the astute operators, avoiding unnecessary capital expenditure, fees and depreciation – yet providing the resources to handle the demands of seasonal work.
Fresh water tanks form a bund area around the lid and the LIQUIDATOR tanks come standard with an access ladder and platform.
- Tanks are constructed from 4.7mm 316 grade stainless steel
- Tanks are fully baffled to overcome surging
- Tanks are well drained with anti-vortex designed sump for a rapid discharge right to the last few litres
- Tanks are well bunded
- Tanks are accessible and safe to operate
- Tanks are protected from torsional stress with oscillating skid plate incorporated into chassis
- Simple yet functional plumbing layout
- Left and right hand discharge capabilities
- Air blast function on delivery hoses to completely empty the hoses to assist with stowage and minimise spillage
- Choice of hydraulic or engine driven pumps
- Innovative design and attention to detail for ease of use
- Fresh water tanks for hand wash and operator safety
- Toolbox and hose holders for operator convenience
- Choice of tanks in polished stainless steel finish or sand blasted and painted with 2-Pak paints to company colours.
*Other sizes available upon request
*Tare weights are for base model specs (steel rims & spring suspension). These are indicative and can be reduced by careful selection of componentry.